During the test period you’ll use and knowledge our service for 3 full days. During this era , you’ll determine whether you would like to continue using the service or whether you would like to unsubscribe.
2. What happens after the 3-day trial period?
When you have completed the 3-day test period , your monthly paid subscription will start automatically, and you’ll still have unlimited access to our service. If you cancel your subscription before the test period ends, you’ll not be charged. you’ll then not have access to the content and services of the portal.
3. Do I receive a confirmation after I cancel my membership?
Sure, we’ll always send you the confirmation to the e-mail address you singed up with.
4. I even have not received my login details, what am i able to do?
If you can’t find your data in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folder.
If you continue to cannot find them or have any longer questions, please contact us.
5. Am i able to cancel my membership?
Yes of course! to try to to this, attend the “My Account” section of the web site of which you’re member and follow the instructions of the corresponding link to cancel your subscription or trial membership.
6. Do i get a confirmation after I cancel my membership?
Of course, we’ll always send the confirmation to the e-mail address you wont to register.
7. I even have not received a confirmation. How do i do know my subscription has been cancelled?
In any case, we’ll send the confirmation to the e-mail address you wont to register. If you cannot find the mail in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folder.
If you continue to cannot find the mail, you’ll contact our support at any time for further help.
8. Why is my payment method not accepted?
We accept VISA and MasterCard. If your card remains not accepted, you’ll contact us at any time for further assistance.